15% corporate income tax rate.
Eligible professionals who are employed in Qianhai are exempt from personal income tax.
Qianhai has state support to establish an equity investment parent fund.
Globally Attractive Workplace
QSEZ shall formulate relevant policies and measures to attract a professional, international workforce.
The QSEZ authority has the power to negotiate further incentives to attract foreign investment businesses that are in Qianhai’s preferred niches. Such as free or discounted rent for a period or time stated tax exemption.
Located strategically in the Pearl River Delta with advantageous land sea and air infrastructure, not only is QSEZ located near to two international airports (Shenzhen and Hong Kong). It also is across the river from Zhongshan, close to Shenzhen West Port, Shenzhen North Railway Station and Guangzhou – Shenzhen Expressway along the Yangtze River which gives QSEZ a strategic advantage for traffic.
For Hong Kong Enterprises
The Qianhai Special Economic Zone offers a wide range of preferential policies to Hong Kong SMEs, including:
- Removing the 5 million Yuan capital restrictions, thereby greatly reducing Hong Kong enterprises’ registered threshold, thus allowing for more flexible capital flows
- A number of funds in the project are available to support Hong Kong investments, including loan discount and financial support of which the maximum amount can reach 200 million Yaun
- The cross-border RMB loan policy of the QSEZ provides three outstanding advantages including:
- The term and interest rate of the loan may be freely negotiated by the loan enterprise and the borrowing bank
- The loan amount is not mandatory
- The use of loans can be conducive to the development of the QSEZ under the premise of the QSEZ area
- “Hong Kong Fast Track”: qualified Hong Kong enterprises can avail of the fast tracking of the normal procedures in the pre-approval stage. Moreover, Hong Kong investors may apply to the Market Authority for registration of business licenses and receive a foreign investment approval certificate from the QSEZ authorities. The QSEZ administration will issue a foreign investment approval certificate within one working day.